Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

More Snowflake Showcase!

Here is a cute card I made using using some of the Snowflake Showcase products!  I just love snowflakes!  And this framelit has LOTS of neat ones in it.  

TIP:  I used my Precision Plate to cut the detailed snowflakes & my Big Shot Die Brush & they came out really good! 

I love this Buffalo Check background stamp too!!  It just works perfectly for almost any card you are making!  If you look closely at it here you'll notice that there are extra lines in the Buffalo Check.  I drew those lines in it using my Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend!

You can see another card BY CLICKING HERE of another card where I used the Buffalo Check background stamp & drew lines on it with my Basic Black Stampin' Blend!

I think this card turned out really cute & remind me of the trendy farm house style that is so popular right now!

What do you think?  Do you like it?  This swirly snowflakes thinlits it pretty sweet too!
+++++++++

This week is crazy here.  With kids, pigs & lots of stamping as I'm getting ready for up my coming Annual Holiday Extravaganza class.  So I will be posting new cards each day, but I'll be short & sweet & then will catch up on more details next week!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment