Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!!

Oh my gosh.....I got this adorable little piggy card in the mail this week from my dear friend Teri!  She said she saw one on pinterest & this is her version of it!  I just LOVE IT!!  It is just so fitting for our house!!  She knows I have a soft spot in my heart for piggies!  And this little piggy is precious!
She used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder on the background & rubbed it with Crumb Cake ink.  

stamp sets:  'This Little Piggy'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
ink:  Black Memento & Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Crumb Cake, Ivory
other:  Spooky Bat Punch, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Sponge

 +++++++++++
I hope you have all a great Halloween!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment