Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Annual Halloween Treats Class projects!!

As promised, today is the day I told my customers I'd post all of my Halloween Treats projects!!!  

Check them out!  Here are the 11 projects for my upcoming Annual Halloween Treats classes!  Some of them are very traditional & some are not.  I used stamp sets & accessories from the Holiday & Annual catalog, plus the stamp set that came in my Paper Pumpkin kit this month too! 

Are you one of my customer that has signed up to come stamp with me & make these projects?  

So what do you think?  Which one is your favorite?  

Honestly I can say that I like them all!!  The Frankenstein box is probably my favorite- as my boys sure liked it!  The owl one is cool & very non traditional.  It is one of the cards that you could easily change the words & make it into a card for many different occasions.  On it I used the 'Itty Bitty Greetings' too- so you could make this a birthday card if you wanted to do so.  

This week kicked off my 12 days of posting my Halloween projects.  For the next 7 days I'll be sharing each of these projects individually, except for the 4 of them that I have already posted earlier this week & shared about.  So be sure you stop back by & find out more details about each of them!!!  

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment