Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

A 'Spirited Snowman' hinge card!

I do love snowmen & I do love this stamp set!  Isn't he just so cute!  He just looks like he is smiling & have a great time skating!

This is another one of the many cards everyone will be making tomorrow at my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza!  
This is a fun hinge card!  Look how it opens up!  

Check out the bottom half of it......I used the awesome 'Buffalo Check' background stamp on it.  

Notice how I added some falling snowflakes on the inside part of this card too!

I colored him with my Stampin' Blends. 

*TIP:  On his hat & scarf I used the Light & Dark Bermuda Bay Blends.  Some of the stripes on them are close together.  So I colored the entire hat & scarf with my Light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend & then just added some of the Dark Bermuda Stampin' Blend, on a few of the stripes. 

This is what it looks like opened up! 

I like making things that are 'different'- especially fun folds!  This is a card layout that learned years ago......but I love making it!!  

We now have brads again in our accessories (in the back of the annual Catalog), so when I saw we had those again I just knew I had to make a hinge card sometime! 
stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
Stampin' Blends:
other:
++++++++++++
This week has been long days/nights for me.  And last night was no different.  I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  And then I will be heading outside at 5:00 a.m. to help Deke mark, sort & load hogs.  And then I'll go get the kids & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

But the final hours of my count down are here!!!  The clock is ticking away!!  I can't wait to stamp tomorrow with everyone joining me for my annual Holiday Extravaganza event.  They will be going home with a whole big bag of LOTS of projects!!  Oh & the bag tag is cute too!  

Tonight when the kids go home Deke & I will head to South English & set up all of the tables/chairs & things for tomorrow's class.  We'll then come home to get the meat & cheesy potatoes mixed up.  And then I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock again!

Gotta go.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment