Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

A cute little witch!

Gosh........have you seen the Toil & Trouble DSP in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 49?  Check it out!  IT has some cute images in it.  And this witch, cat & cauldron are all from the DSP!  I didn't have to stamp them or color them.....I just had to cut them out.  There are several different witch images & one of them coordinates with the Cauldron Framelits Dies.  This cat & cauldron also coordinate with those framelits too!
There is alot of things here.......check out the spider web in the upper left corner & did you notice the spider trinket?  You can't really tell by the photo, but I added my Fine Tip Glue to the green boiling goo in the cauldron.  I stamped the broom, colored it with my Stampin' Blends & cut it out with a framelit.

This card is another one of the projects that everyone coming to my Halloween Treats Classes will be making with me!

I'll share more details about this cards in the next few days.  It has been crazy here with kids, baby piggies, big piggies & LOTS of stamp classes.  

stamp set:  'Cauldron Bubble'
cardstock:
  • Lemon Lime Twist- 4 1/4 x 11"- fold in half for card base
  • Black Foil- 1 x 5 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip (to cut out Spider Web framelit) 
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" (stamp stars coming out of pot); 1 1/2" strip (to stamp broom onto & cut out with framelit); 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of the card)
  • Basic Black- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (for layer on front of card)
designer paper:
  • Broadway Bound DSP- 4 x 2"- stripped piece
  • Toil & Trouble DSP- Witch, Cauldron, Cat images to cut out using the Cauldron Framelits
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Lemon Lime Twist- to color stars; Dark Crumb Cake to color Broom handle; Dark Daffodil Delight to color Broomother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Plaform, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Spider Trinkets; Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon; Glitter Enamel Dots (Lemon Lime Twist); Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Black Twine
+++++++++++
We have another busy day!!  I have kids today & then stamp class here at our home tonight.  Woo Hoo!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment