Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Magnolia

Look at this beautiful card!  It is one that I made when I was in New York last month stamping with my team there!  This is one of the cards that (I think Dawn) designed for all of us to make.  It is just stunning in person! 

If you look closely you can see the Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder.  Talk about WOW- I love it!  And I hadn't ever used it yet.  It just really added to this card. 
The Magnolia's are stamped in Versamark, then I put Black Embossing Powder over it, heat set it with the Heat Tool & colored them with Aqua Painters & & ink refills.

stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
Stampin' Blends:
other:

I will get this updated with more info in the next day or so.
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with a house full of kids (Brayden, Brody, Drake & Ainslee).  Manda & Trey came to eat lunch with us & then they both had dentist appointments.  We were outside for awhile in the afternoon.  A it was a beautiful day out!!  When everyone was gone, I made a quick drive to Osky & right back.  I had to get a hog check deposited.  Then Deke & I went up to Nathan & Sarah's for a late supper in honor of Masen's 4th birthday!  It was a quite, but nice evening.  When we got home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

It was a short night, as we are up at 5:00 this morning to head out the door.  We will mark, sort & load hogs.  The semi is to be here at 6:00 to load them. Hopefully all goes well as Nathan & Sarah both have to be gone early this morning- so I need to get up there to get the kids.  I'll spend my day with Brayden, Masen & Ainslee.  Deke will chore after we get done with the hogs & then he is headed to Cedar Rapids for the day to take his parents to some dr appointments.  He'll chore & work late on the farm when he gets home.  And I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping tonight, after the kids go home.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment