Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tasteful Textures Bundle!

I LOVE it!!  Isn't this a bright & cheery card!  It could be used for many different occasions- wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement, graduation, etc. 

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my August monthly classes this week will be making!  

My inspiration for this class card came from a similar card with these color/layout that my friend Selene made. 
I made this a fun door fold card.  I even stamped the back side of my purple piece & it shows when the card is opened up!

This is a great bundle called- Tasteful Textures Bundle on page 135!  Check it out!!  I can see endless possibilities when creating with it!  

Don't you think that these flowers could be Poinsettia's?  My friend, Lynda, asked me if I thought they could be.  My comment back to her- was YES!  So if I did this layout in reds- I definitely think that they would look like Poinsettia's & it would be a beautiful Christmas card!  So I am going to try this sometime in the next few weeks & I'll share with you what I create.  We will then see if it does or doesn't look like Poinsettia's!
stamp set:  'Tasteful Textures'
card stock:
  • Purple Posy-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8" for card base; 4 x 2 3/4"
  • Highland Heather- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Gorgeous Grape- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
other:  Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, Tasteful Backgrounds Dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/8" Tri-colored Purple Ribbon- 10"
 +++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside some.  And we had to go round up Cocoa again......as she has been running up to Nathan & Sarah's home- every time she isn't tied up or in her kennel.  I do not know what we are going to do with her!

Deke had a meeting last night & so when the kids went home I worked on entering orders & stamping stuff.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse- as he is on jury duty today & they have a trial.  I'll get up early & work on stamping stuff & then head up to Nathan & Sarah's.  Nathan is out of town for work & Sarah has an early meeting- so I'll go up there & stay so that the kids can sleep in a little.  We have to be back down here by 8 though, as I'll have Manda & Steve's 3 boys today too!  Hopefully it is nice out & we can play outside!  Maybe we'll even make it to What Cheer to the bank & play in their park (which we love to do)!  Tonight when the kids are all gone home I'll be stamping!  I have several swaps I have to get created, stamped & assembled- so that I can get them in the mail!  I'll be burning the midnight oil & hopefully get alot done.

Here's to hoping we all have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment