Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Harvest Hellos- sneak peek!

This cute new Holiday Catalog bundle has a coordinating punch that goes along with the stamp set!  This apple punch can also be a duo & turn into a pumpkin too!!  The stamp set is the 'Harvest Hellos', along with the Apple Builder Punch. 

You can CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PUMPKIN CARD!

I used the beautiful new Toile Tidings DSP.  I love the different prints in this DSP- but what is even more special about it is that there are 6 different designs.  On one side each design is Real Red & on the other side the it is the exact same design, but it is Garden Green!  So check out how I used both sides of this plaid DSP here- with one side being the Real Red & one side being the Garden Green.
This 'Harvest Hellos' stamp set has several different words that are in it.  It makes for a great 'many occasions' stamp set!   Don't you think this is a cute get well card!

This apple also makes me think of teachers- especially with school just starting.  Plus it makes me think of the old saying- an apple a day keeps the doctor away!  And I love apples!  I eat at least one every day.  All of the kids like apples too!  
stamp set:  'Harvest Hellos'
card stock:
  • Garden Green-
  • Real Red-
  • Very Vanilla- 
  • Early Espresso
designer paper:  Toile Tidings DSP
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes Dies (Big & Small circles); dimensionals, Glue Dots, Apple Builder Punch
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check & played outside.  The 3 big boys rode the bus here.  When the kids went home I worked on stamping stuff all night.  Other than we ran to town to meet the Seeley's to have ice cream with them- celebrating Brody & Drake's 8th birthday!

This morning we are up early to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  I'll hurry in & get to Manda's to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 younger ones.

Tonight we MIGHT be going to Columbus Junction to race!!!  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment