Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sweet Silhouette & a sneak peek!!

Oh my GOSH!!  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me for my August monthly classes will be making!

I used the Sweet Silhouette's Dies for the tree!

AND CHECK OUT THE MOOSE!!  It is a NEW punch that will be available to purchase in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that starts on September 4th, 2019!

I masked the moon & sponged the blue background.  

The grass is from the 'Enjoy Life' stamp set.  
So what do you think?  Isn't it a great guy card!  

stamp set:  'Enjoy Life' (grass) & 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-  4 1/4 x 11"; 4 x 1"; 2" Strip; 4 1/4x 5 1/2"- cut Tree/branch out of; 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Blueberry Bushel- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside words; 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out; 4 1/4 x 3"- sponge color onto for card front
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  NEW Moose Punch- available in the Holiday Catalog on 9/4/19; Classic Label Punch, ; sponge, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet Silhouettes Dies

I have my monthly class in N. Liberty today.  So I still have lots I need to get finished up & packed up, so I can head up there.  Teri is our hostess today & we have a great group coming to stamp with me!  I can't wait to see everyone to share & stamp!

Gotta run........I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Check out this NEW Moose punch that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog! I love the way it looks with the Sweet Silhouette tree die!

    ReplyDelete