Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

A CUTE pumpkin= sneak peek!!!

Yep- you know how much I LOVE fall!!  Well today I'm sharing a simple card....but isn't it cute!!  It is another sneak peek using NEW Holiday Catalog products!!! 


This is one of the many cards I created as a shoe box swap for my team meeting that I hosted last Saturday.  I really like the way it turned out.   Simple is sometimes hard for me- but this is my creative juices at 3 am when I should be sleeping! 

#1- stamp set- 'Harvest Hellos'

Let me tell you about this NEW stamp set.....it has a coordinating punch to go with it!!  WOO HOOO!  Plus it cam also be an apple.  And it has several coordinating images & words to go with it too!

#2- I stamped the pumpkin & everything with a NEW Gold Metallic ink pad.  OH MY GOSH!  I love it!  It dries fast & don't you thin it looks great here!  I love it on the pumpkin!

#3- DSP- it is from the NEW Come to Gather DSP!  I really like every single image in this pack.

#4- There are no framelits to coordinate with this set.  The pumpkin/apple stem is also on the Pumpkin/Apple punch & so is a standard leaf image.  But the leaf I used here I stamped & then fussy cut out with my Paper Snips. 

So what do you think?  Do you like it?  
stamp set:  'Harvest Hellos'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso-
  • Pumpkin Pie-
  • Old Olive-
  • Whisper White
designer paper:  Come to Gather DSP
ink:  Gold Metallic
other:  Apple Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes Dies (circles), Magnolia Lane Combo ribbon
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 6 kids.  They all played well together & we had farms set up all over the house- in every room!  It kept them entertained for a few hours anyways.  And for the most part they all got along pretty well.  Brayden helped Papa on the farm for a few hours in the afternoon.  When the kids went home I made a quick drive to Osky to deposit a hog check & back home to get supper & work on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm up early to work on stamping stuff & then head to town to Manda's to get the boys.  I'll then get Nathan's 2 little ones & spend my day with the 5 of them.  Deke is home all day today to work on the farm & Brody wants to help him- so that will be fun!  Tonight I'll be stamping when the kids have all gone home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. I love that set and your card is gorgeous! I am wondering about clean up with the metallic ink? Thank you for sharing. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I too love this set & this card. I'm super excited that this pumpkin has the cute punch to go with it. This new gold metallic ink pads was great! It dried quickly on the colored card stock, but took a few seconds to dry on the Whisper White- but it was still fast! I thought maybe I'd have to heat set it- but that doesn't need to be done. It cleaned up fine too. I just tapped off the stamp on my grid paper & then washed it in my scrub pad. This cleaned the stamps perfectly & the scrub didn't seem muddy or dirty at all! You will love it!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I imagine the Whisper White CS is a little smoother than the colored CS, thus the extra dry time. Guess what, now I have to have the metallic inks too! Have a great day..Marilyn

      Delete
    3. Sounds like a good plan! Happy Stamping!

      Delete