Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Daisy punch!

Check out this cute home decor that I got & decorated!  I bought this 8" cork hanging decor.  It had a heart on each side- where I put the daisies!  I thought it turned out super cute- after I added my personal touch to it!!!  

How did I do it?
  • Punched out 6 daisies, using Whisper White card stock.
  • Used Mini Dimensional to stick 2 of them together. 
  • Used a Dimensional & stuck on the cork decor.  
  • Added a Perennial Essence Center to the center of the daisies.
  • Punch out 3 leaves out of Old Olive card stock.
  • Using Glue Dots- added, the leaves, by tucking them in underneath the daisies.
I bought a few of these cork decors.  I decorated one for my nephew Ryan & his fiance Melanie.  We gave it to them at their couples bridal shower, that Deke & I went to on Saturday night.  Manda & Sarah both liked it- too so I made each of them one, plus one for myself!!

++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!  Teri had yummy treats & we had a great group that joined us!!  It was fun catching up with everyone & stamping!!  They all left with 7 cute completed cards!!   I appreciate Teri, Jenny & Dena staying to help me pick up & load my car. 

I stopped on the way home & picked up a pizza for our supper.  I answered some emails & called it a night.  I was beat!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get my car unloaded & work on some stamping stuff before the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee & then the 3 Seeley boys will be here for awhile this afternoon too.  Tonight I'll be stamping- working on cards, using some new Holiday Catalog products that I got during the demonstrator pre-order!  

If you are joining me to stamp this week at my monthly classes- I've got a NEW Holiday Catalog that I'll give to you when you leave.  It is jam packed full of some awesome new things! AND you can start ordering out of it on September 4th, 2019!

If you are a customer of mine & live far away- I paid for & did the customer mailing of Holiday Catalogs for you through Stampin' Up! & you should get them by the end of this month!

If' you'd like to be a customer of mine- contact ME!  I'd love to have you stamp with me!

If you'd like to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator- I'd love to have you join my Iowa Inkers Team!  We have lots of fun together!!!  It is a great opportunity!  You can sign up directly from my demonstrator website!!

It is easy to do- click on JOIN THE FUN!  Right now there is a great special going on where you can get $155 worth of products of your choice for $99, plus tax.  WOW!  
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment