Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

COOL treat!

This is a COOL treat bag that my downline Rory made for all of us that attended our team meeting we had last week.  It was our name place setting!!  Isn't it gorgeous!  It is just stunning in person!  I love the colors of it!! 

Inside of it, she had 3 little chocolates! (but I already ate them)

Here are the supplies she used-
  • Make a Difference stamp set (alphabet)
  • Pretty Peacock card stock
  • Whisper White card stock:
  • Noble Peacock Specialty DSP
  • Noble Peacock Foil Sheets
  • Gold Foil Sheets
  • Detailed Bands Dies
  • Noble Peacock Rhinestones
  • Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon
  • Versamark ink pad
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Embossing Buddy
  • Heat Tool
  • Flourish Die (2 flower images at the top)
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Plus I had my yearly allergy appointment & they went with me.  Last night we all went to the races to cheer on Nathan.  My mom also went with us, so that was nice.  It was late when we got home though.  It was the final race of the regular season.  Nathan won his heat & got 2nd in the main.  He is the Southern Iowa Speedway Stock Car Track champion!!!  So that is special!

This morning we are up early to get ready for baby piggies!!  So I'll be a farmer today & work outside with Deke on the farm!  Tonight I'll be stamping- getting ready for this months classes. 

I hope you have a great Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment