Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Fun Day!

Well.....today is Sunday Fun Day!!!

.Masen wanted his birthday theme to be Cars!  So I found this, printed it onto our card stock & colored it with our Stampin' Blends & then fussy cut them out with my Paper Snips.  I think that it turned out cute!
So none of this is Stampin' Up! stuff except for a retired stamp set for the 'Let's Party' words & a retired 1" square punch.  But I just had to share!
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  I had a fun time stamping, sharing & catching up with everyone on my team that came.  Everyone went home with LOTS of cards!  I always love stamping & sharing!!  I made 5 shoe box swaps using NEW Holiday Catalog products!  It was so much fun getting to create & stamp with new things!

Today I'm home.....(kinda)!  I'll work on stamping stuff this morning......I have to get everything from yesterday's class picked up- as I was too tired last night to do any of it.  We'll eat lunch & then go to Masen's birthday party for cake & ice cream this afternoon!

Tonight I'll be stamping again.....and have bookwork & some other things to get caught up on too!
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment