Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Sneak Peek!

These are a swap that I took to New York with me for my team to make there.  There is alot of NEW Holiday Catalog products that I used here.  

Check out the ornaments!  They are 2 new punches!!  Woo hoo!!  That is super exciting to me, as I love punches!
This gorgeous Specialty DSP has gold in it!!  Wow!! 
stamp set: 'Itty Bitty Christmas'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 
  • Old Olive-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:  This is the Specialty DSP in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley KIT
ink:  Old Olive

other:  Spring Punch, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Square Dies
The inside has a cut pop out present in it!  I thought that this little box was the perfect thing to add to this Christmas card. 
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 3 Wood kids!  We played outside some.  It was another beautiful day out!  Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

This morning I'm up early to walk & get some things done before the kids get here!  I'll have all 6 of them today.  Tonight I'll have the 3 Wood kids a little later than normal.  When they go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping & cutting card stock again!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment