Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

A snowman from Lots of Cheer!

Have you noticed the adorable snowman on page 69 in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog?  This stamp set also has a pretty ornament, a bell wreath & some great words!

This card is gorgeous in person!  I love the colors of it & how it turned out.  

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my August monthly classes will be making! 
This card was hard to photograph, as I used the Noble Peacock Specialty DPS & coordinating Noble Peacock Foil Sheets on it.  I chose to use the Pretty Peacock color- as I thought that this design in it could be a snowflake!

Look at the little snowflakes that I added to it.  These are a NEW item in the upcoming Holiday Catalog, called Snowflake Sequins.  

This card is a fun dutch door fold card!! Check out how cute it is standing up!

So what do you think?  Do you agree that it is a pretty cool card?

stamp set:  'Lots of Cheer'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock-  4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base; 2 3/4 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4"-attach to card base to make the dutch door; 2 3/4 x 4"-outside layer around the snowman
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5/14"- for inside of card- stamp greeting on it: 1" strip- stamp words onto & cut out using the Stitched Shapes Oval Die image; 2 3/4"- cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Die & then stamp snowman onto
  • Noble Peacock Foil (Pretty Peacock)- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"
designer paper:  Noble Peacock Specialty DSP- 4 x 2 1/2"
ink:  Black MementoStampin' Blends:  Lights Pretty Peacock, Light Smoky Slate, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Pool Party
other:  Wink of Stella, Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (oval), dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Snowflake Sequins (available after 9/4/19)
++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  We were up early & on the go all day long!  I was so sore & beat by the time we got to bed last night.  I think I have bruises everywhere.  Working with the pigs is so much work.  We sold big fat hogs yesterday morning & the got 653 baby piggies in yesterday afternoon.  I literally picked up every one of those baby pigs- as they didn't want to walk off of the ramp.  And then we went through them all- counting them & sorting them up for size.  So I picked up about 1/3 of them again!  Thankfully Manda came to our house to help me out with the kids.  Ainslee stayed in with her all afternoon, but the boys came out to help us sort & move the baby piggies around.  We were all hot & tired when we got done!
Here is a great picture of Deke with Brody, Trey, Drake & Masen!
Check out their smiles!
And you can also see how hot we all were too!!

Last night Masen & Ainslee stayed with us.  We went to Walkers for an ice cream cone, watched the Cub play baseball, played a couple of games & read a few books!  

Today Deke is home to work on the farm all day!  I'm up early to hopefully get some card stock cut before the kids get up.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee & then their great-grandparents from Missouri are gonna be here late this afternoon to keep them this weekend at Nathan & Sarah's home- as I have stamp classes all weekend long & I have LOTS to finish getting ready for yet tonight! 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment