Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Sneak Peek!

Oh my gosh......here is a SUPER CUTE sneak peek!!

This is a suite in the Holiday Catalog called- 'Let it Snow' Suite!

Check out the snowman- yup- it is a punch!  WOO HOO!

Look at the pretty designer paper!  The snowflake image at the top is from the Let It Snow designer paper.  BUT the glittery snowman is also part of the Let It Snow designer paper that I used the Snowman Builder punch & punched it out!! 

And there is darling embellishment kit that has goes with this Let It Snow suite.  That is where the felt hat, felt mitten & felt scarf came from, PLUS there is MORE in this embellishment kit. 

What is under the snowman?  It is snow!  We have new puff paint & new Ice Glitter!  It looks nice in this picture, but wait until you see it in person! 

This card is a fun gift card holder (or money).....so check back again, as I'll be sharing a whole post on how to make this adorable card sometime soon. 
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 6 kids.  We played outside, read books, worked on school workbooks, played farm, etc.....  Then last night when everyone was gone I burnt the midnight oil creating & cutting cards.  As I am hosting my Iowa Inkers Team meeting today here at our home!  I am so excited to get to spend my day stamping with all that is able to join me.  They will all be making this card, plus several more I've created.  They are all bringing a project & a completed card- so we'll all have LOTS of ideas at the end of the day when we are done.  

I just eel like a kid in a candy store- as this Holiday Catalog is just awesome & there is sooo many cool things in it!  I know my wish list is super long!  I just might have to get another night time job so I can get everything that I want.

I've gotta run......I still have lots to get done before everyone walks in my door!

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment