Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

More Daisy Lane

Check out this pretty daisy card using the 'Daisy Lane' bundle!  I LOVE the new medium Daisy punch!  It is the perfect size for many uses. 

When we were on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip last month, one of our table mates each night was Lynn Feldcamp from Minnesota.  It was great getting to know her & visit each night at supper together.  I got her card in our demonstrator swap.  It had 3 daisies in a row & that card is what inspired this card.  

You can click on the 2 links below to see a couple other cards I have posted using the Daisy Lane Bundle!
CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE!
NOTE:  If you attended one of my July monthly classes & purchased the Daisy Lane Bundle from me- then these are the 3 card kits that you will be getting from me at my August monthly classes. 
stamp set:  'Daisy Lane'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base
  • Petal Pink- 2" strip- punch out 6 daisies & adhere 2 of them together to make 3; 4 1/4 x 3"
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 2 1/2"- stamp 3 stems on it; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Bird Ballard
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Medium Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with 5 of the kids- Brody, Drake, Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  We were outside alot!  We went to What Cheer & played in the park there, got ice cream at Walkers, had walking tacos for lunch, the 3 little ones napped & then we played outside some more.  I know I was sure tired last night.  I bet they were too.  

Deke didn't get picked for jury duty, but he wasn't striked until the end of the day.  So he worked out on the farm last night & I worked on creating swaps that I need to get done & in the mail. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head his courthouse office for the morning.  I'm up early to stamp until Masen & Ainslee get here & I'll then spend my day with them.  Tonight I have to work outside with Deke- sorting hogs.  Steve & Nathan are coming to help us too.  I'll then stamp when I get in from there.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment