Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Sneak Peek!

WOW- this is a cool Product Medley in the NEW Holiday Catalog!!!  The products in this medley are stunning! 

Included in it Most Wonderful Time of Product Medley- pg. 39 in the Holiday Catalog. 
  • Stamps- 11 piece Photpolymer set
  • DSP- 48 sheets 6x6"= 8 each of 6 double-sides designs, 12 gold foil card fronts= 4 each of 3 designs. 
  • Dies- 6 piece
  • And Accessories- 7 sticker sheets; 10 yds gold & white tinsel trim; adhesive backed gold faceted stars; 
  • colors= Basic Black, Gold Foil, Old Olive, Real Red & Whisper White

One of the make & takes from our SU! incentive trip last month was similar to this card.  It was a 3x3 note card.  Last month when I was in New York stamping with me team there- we modified it & made this card instead.  We used the Note cards & envelopes on page 168 in the Annual catalog.  The size of this card is:  5 x 3 1/2".
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We went outside for a bit in the morning.  And then worked on some new workbooks I got them & read lots of books!  Trey almost got his whole new workbook all done!!! The 3 big boys were here after school.  They all love school & it is so great to hear the excitement in their voices when they talk about it!  Nathan & Sarah had a meeting, so I took Brayden to Football practice, came home & picked up toys, made supper & then burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm up early to work on getting my swaps finished so I can get them in the mail today.  I'll then head to Manda's to get the boys & take the twins to school!  I'll hurry home & spend my day with the younger ones!  Deke is home to work on the farm all day. 

Tonight we have our annual Farm Bureau supper & meeting that we'll go to.  The 3 Wood kids will sit with us while there, as Nathan & Sarah both have parts in helping with the supper/meeting.  We will see what I get done tonight- as it will depend on what time we get home. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: