Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Birthday Goodness!

Look at this cute card!!  It is a fun pop up/slider card.  

I used the 'Birthday Goodness' stamp set on page 62 in the Annual Catalog!

Check out the NEW Eyelet Lace Embossing folder.  It is on page 199 in the Annual Catalog!
This is the slider on the inside.
It comes up when you open the card. 
This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my August monthly classes will get to make!

stamp set:  'Birthday Goodness'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x  5 1/2"; 2" strip; 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Coastal Cabana- 4 x 11- score at 2 1/4 & 7 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"; 4 x 2 3/4"- score at 3/4"; 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 1 3/8" Scallop Circle punch
designer paper:  Follow Your Art DSP- 4 x 2"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Daffodil Delight, Light Pool Party
other:  Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Standard Platform, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Wink of Stella, Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape
+++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with 2 classes at our home!!!!  It was fun stamping with everyone that joined me.  I spent my evening picking up, packing & getting everything ready for today's 2 stamp classes.  I'm headed out to Hiawatha soon.  Darla & Norma are my 2 hostesses for today's classes.  I can't wait to see everyone, stamp & share!

Tonight when I get home Manda & I are gonna make Masen's birthday invites!!  

Gotta run...
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment