Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sneak Peek!

Today I'm sharing a simple card......using a cute new stamp set!  This is an All Occasions set (which you all know I love those)!  It is called- 'To Every Season'!  I think it turned out really cute!!  I needed a thank you card.....and fall is nearing!  It especially seems more like it with the cool temps we've been having.  I love this weather & this time of year!

Check out the DSP- I'm using the NEW Come to Gather DSP that is in the NEW Holiday Catalog!

The count down is on.....in less than a week now- on September 4th, 2019- the NEW Holiday Catalog goes live!  WOO HOO!!  I'm excited!!!  I love it!  It is just jam packed full of LOTS of great new products!
How did I get that scalloped edge?  I used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch!

How did I round the corners?  I used the Detailed Trio Punch! 

Check out both of these punches on pages 186 & 187 in the Annual Catalog. 

stamp set:  To Every Season'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock-
  • Pool Party-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Come to Gather
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Detailed Trio Punch, Reversible Ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside for awhile both in the morning & the afternoon.  We are definitely lovin' this great weather! The 3 big boys rode the bus here.  They all ate supper with us & then we took the twins to their FB game.  When we got home- I still had supper dishes to do, toys (inside & outside) to pick up & emails to answer.   Plus I quickly made this card, so that I could share it with you today!

This morning we are up early!  Nathan & Manda both have early meetings today- so Deke & I are headed to Nathan's.  We'll get the kids up & he'll bring Masen & Ainslee to our house.  I'll take Brayden with me & we'll go to Manda's.  I'll feed the boys breakfast & then take the 3 big boys to school.  I'll come home & spend my day with the 3 younger ones!  

Today is Brody & Drake's 8th birthday!!  Can you believe it!!  I can't......where has the time gone.  I so remember this day very vividly!!  What blessings they are in our lives!  We will officially celebrate their birthday & have their party this weekend!

Tonight we'll see what time everyone leaves.  I need to run a hog check to the bank & I need groceries too.....and I was just too tired last night to do it after the FB game.  I also need to stamp.  So we'll see what how the day goes!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment