Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Snow Front- another sneak peek!

I have LOTS of sneak peeks for me to share today!

I made the deer/tree scene using a NEW Holiday Catalog stamp set called- 'Snow Front'.  Notice the snow that I've added too.  I used the NEW Shimmery Crystal Effects & the NEW Ice Stampin' Glitter to make the snow!  It is gorgeous in person!

Here are the NEW Holiday Catalog products I used & they will all be available to purchase on September 4th, 2019!
  • stamp sets- 'Snow Front' & 'Itty Bitty Christmas'- (new word set)
  • dsp- Wrapped in Plaid- LOVE IT- check out the gold foil accent!!  WOW!
  • Shimmery Crystal Affects
  • Ice Stampin' Glitter
 This would make a beautiful Christmas card or even a great guy card!
I made the front so that the Cherry Cobbler inside card piece shows through to the front.  This is what it looks like standing up. 
Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Snow Front' & 'Itty Bitty Christmas'
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 7 3/4"- score at 5 1/2 " for card base; 4 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4: 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4 x 1/2"- stamp words onto & flag ends with your Paper Snips; 3 1/2 x 2/14"- stamp scene onto
  • Gold Foil- 4 1/4 x 1/2"
designer paper:  Wrapped in Plaid- 4 x 2"
inks:  Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, So Saffronother:  Sponge Dauber, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Ice Stampin' Glitter, Dimensionals
This card was my swap I made for my team meeting that I had last weekend.  Plus I also made 25 more (for a total of 50) of them for a swap that I did with some other demonstrator friends from our Greece trip.  

So what do you think?  I don't have many pine trees outside my door (other than the 3 big Blue Spruce in our yard)- but I see deer like this every day, multiple times each day.  We have a set of twins fawns this year.  They finally have their spots gone.  They are sooo cute!  They are loving our corn in the field that is in our front yard.

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was our last day of summer!!  I just can't believe it, as time just seems to fly by!  We were outside alot in the morning & quite a bit yesterday afternoon too.  It was a gorgeous day!!  Last night Steve & Nathan came to help Deke sort outside hogs.  Sarah was still gone, so Masen, Ainslee & I watched them.  When the kids went home last night I worked on farm bookwork.

Our morning started out early today, selling a semi load of hogs.  We had a great trucker & it was a good to start the day off that way!

Today is Nathan's birthday!!  And the first day of school!!  I can't believe that summer is over & a new school year is beginning.  Brayden will be in 6th grade & Brody & Drake will be in 2nd grade.  They all love school & are super excited to start out their new year!  

So I'll just have Trey, Masen & Ainslee today.  Trey & Masen want to go out to the farm- as Brayden, Brody & Drake have gone out for awhile this week to help Papa.  So we'll see how our day goes & what we end up doing.  

Tonight I'll be stamping!!  I need to finish getting things from my team meeting & August monthly classes all put away- so I can start working on projects for my September classes.  I plan to stamp as much as possible this weekend! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and the use of a little DSP for accent! The fold works really well with it thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete