Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Daisy Lane

It is simple Saturday today!  I have a cute Daisy card to share with you!!  Check out how I used both the large Daisy Punch & the Medium Daisy punch (together) to make the flower.
stamp set:  'Daisy Lane'
card stock:  Rococca Rose, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White
designer paper:  Woven Threads DSP
ink:  Pear Pizzazz
other:  Daisy punch (large), Medium Daisy Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday I worked on book work all morning & then stamped all afternoon & night- burning the midnight oil.  

This morning I am up early to stamp!!  And I'm going to run to get my hair cut here soon.  I'll then spend the rest of my day stamping!  Tonight we have a couples bridal shower supper to go to for a little bit- for my nephew Ryan & his fiance, Melanie.  I'll then come home & burn the midnight oil again cutting card stock.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love this card even the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie!!! So great to hear you like it too!

      Delete