Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Ride with Me- little blue truck!

Check out this CUTE fall card!!  I used the NEW 'Ride with Me' bundle, along with the awesome NEW 'Birch' background stamp!

One of my favorite books that I have read to the boys is one called- The Little Blue Truck!  I would hate to even try to guess how many times I have read it.  But it is a great book.  So here is my version of that truck. 
I stamped the truck onto THICK Very Vanilla card stock, with my black Memento ink pad.  I then colored the truck using my Stampin' Blends.  
This shows the layout of the card a little better!  Isn't it cute!

This card is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my August monthly classes will be making. 

stamp set:  'Ride with Me' & 'Birch' background
card stock:
  • Blueberry Bushel- 4 1/4 x 8 1/2- score at 5 1/2'- for card base; 4 1/2 x 3"
  • Terracotta Tile- 4 x 2 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • THICK Very Vanilla- 3 3/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake-  4 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Night of Navy, Light Crumb Cake, Light Black, Light Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Calypso Coral
other: 3/8" Denim Ribbon, Clear Epoxy Droplet, DImensionals, Glue Dots, Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, Truck Ride Dies

You can click on the links below to see a couple other Little Blue Truck cards I have made.
  •  https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-little-blue-truck.html
  •  https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2019/06/another-little-blue-truck.html
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside for alittle before lunch & after naps.  Last night Nathan & Steve helped Deke & I sort fat hogs that were in our big outside lots.  I worked on stamping stuff for awhile when we got in (after I made supper).  

This morning we are up at 5:30 to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then have Masen & Ainslee for the day/night.  Manda is coming out around noon to stay with them at our home, as we are getting new baby piggies again & I'll spend my afternoon helping Deke with them.  Once we get the baby piggies all unloaded- the 4 boys- Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen can come out to help us as we sort them up.  Tonight Masen & Ainslee will be spending the night with us.  Masen is calling it a sleep over.  He has plans to play games & watch a movie.  After they go to bed I will be cutting card stock, getting ready for the 4 stamp classes that I have this weekend.  

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment