Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

See A Silhouette Suite!

WOW- check out this gorgeous card!!  When I was in New York last month with my team there at Rory's home- my downline Erin made this awesome card for our swap.  She used alot of new product that is in the Annual Catalog- that I just absolutely love it!!  

Check out these products:
  • 'Silhouette Scenes'- pg. 134
  • Water Color paper- pg. 169
  • Pigment Sprinkles- pg. 179
  • Shimmer Black Embossing Powder- pg. 181
 Erin did a great job in combining her colors using the NEW Pigment Sprinkles!  

I made a card using this cool Sweet silhouettes Die, for all of my August monthly classes.  You can CLICK HERE TO SEE MY CARD!  I used the NEW Moose Punch with it & my tree is totally different looking than this one. 
stamp set:  'Silhouette Scene'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Watercolor Paper
ink:  Versamark
other:  Pigment Sprinkles, Aqua Painter, Embossing Buddy, Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Glittered Black Organdy Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweet Silhouettes Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Our internet was down again last night, so I didn't get my blog post done before we went to bed.  I'm hurry this morning to get it done & a few other things before I walk out the door.  

Yesterday I worked outside all morning.  The weather was cool & I loved it!  It feels like fall already (my favorite time of the year).  I then stamped all afternoon/evening.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & off to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up to get a few things done & head to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 younger ones- Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  

Tonight I'll be stamping!!  I have some swaps I have to get made, for a group I joined with some demonstrator friends, as they have to be mailed out tomorrow.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment