Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sneak Peek!

I love this NEW bundle in the upcoming Holiday Catalog called- 'Perfectly Plaid'!  The stamp set is so cute & it has a coordinating tree punch to go with it!!  WOO HOO!! And you all know that I love punches.  

So this is a card that I made for my team swap when I went to New York last month.  I love the way it turned out!
I also used the new Come to Gather DSP- that coordinates with a fall suite.   I thought this DSP went well with these trees.  And you can't ever go wrong with a plaid of any type can you! 

Are you wondering where I got the star that is on top of the tree?  I used the Twinkle Builder Punch, with the Gold Foil  Sheet!

stamp set:  'Perfectly Plaid'- available on 9/4/19
card stock:
  • Merry Merlot-
  • Pretty Peacock-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:  Come to Gather- available on 9/4/19
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  Pine Tree Punch- available on 94/19; Layering Circle Dies; 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Gold Metallic Pearls, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder; Timeless Label Punch, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, Twinkle Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

So what do you think of this new bundle?  Are you as excited about it as I am?  I think that it is going to be super popular & it has endless possibilities!!  Are you adding it to your wish list?

If you stamped with me the past week/weekend, then you went home with a NEW Holiday Catalog!  If you are a long distance customer of mine- then you will be getting the Holiday Catalog in the mail by the end of the month!  The NEW Holiday Catalog begins on 9/4/19 to you to be able to order from it!

ALSO- many of you have asked if I'll be offering a product share for NEW Holiday Catalog products.  Yes I will be offering different product shares for you to be able to purchase in September!  I'll have information about these shares available to all of you that stamp with me at my September classes.  If you are a long distance customer & would like this information emailed to you- please contact me about it. 
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Drake has been running a temp, so Manda took him to the dr & I had Brody, Trey, Masen & Ainslee for the day.  When the kids went home last night I worked on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm up early to work on stamping stuff before the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with Brayden, Masen & Ainslee today.  Tonight I'll be stamping!  I have some swaps I need to get done & mailed, plus I have my upcoming Iowa Inkers team meeting that I'll be working on projects for it too!  Deke is home to work on the farm all day. 

Gotta run.....I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment