Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

A CUTE Christmas Sneak Peek!


Check out this pile of cute Christmas cards that I made for a swap with some demonstrator friends of mine!!!  

I used LOTS of products from the NEW Holiday Catalog that starts on September 4th, 2019!  Oh my gosh......my wish list is huge & I want it all!  The new things I have gotten so far I am having so much creating with!

I used the NEW 'Perfectly Plaid' stamp set & the NEW coordinating Pine Tree Punch! 
You can hardly tell by the photo- but I also used a cool new embossing folder-Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder.   I used it on the Real Red strip that is going through the card.  

This DSP pack is very pretty!  It is something different than a normal 12x12 DSP package, as there are just 6 prints different patterns in it.  Each sheet is Garden Green on one side & Real Red on the other side.  It has the pretty wintery designs on 3 sheets, leaves on one sheet, stripes on one sheet & plaids on one sheet!

stamp set:  'Perfectly Plaid'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 
  • Garden Green-
  • Very Vanilla-
designer paper:  Toile Tidings DSP
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Winter Knit Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Pine Tree Punch, Red Rhinestones, Garden Green Double Stitched ribbon, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes Dies (squares), dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day- mostly spent with family!!  We had Masen's birthday party, then I picked up Casey's pizza for our supper,  And we ate with Nathan & their 3 kids, and Manda & Steve & their 3 boys in Nathan's shop.  (Sarah left last night for a work trip, so she wasn't there for supper with us.) After supper Susie's Hair Hut was then open & I cut Brody, Drake, Trey & Deke's hair in Nathan's shop!  I did a few things when we got home & called it a night.  I had hope to get some stamping done yesterday, but I didn't get that far.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on stamping stuff.  And then head out to Manda's to get their 3 boys.  I'll stop by Nathan's on my way back from town & pick up their 3 kids.  So I'll spend my day with all 6 of them.   We will play outside & have fun our on countdown this week to school starting. 

Tonight I have LOTS of stamping stuff & bookwork to get caught up on when the kids leave, so I hope I accomplish alot. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment