Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Good morning Magnolia

I just had to share this card with you!  As this is a gorgeous card that my downline Rory made for our team meeting, when I was in New York last month!  

She used the Shimmer White Embossing Powder, along with the White Craft Ink Pad to achieve this look! I just love it!
This card is so much more stunning in person than I can capture by taking a picture of it.  The Shimmer White Embossing Powder on it is just sooo pretty!

And I just love the elegant detail on the Petal Labels Die that is under the words too!

stamp sets:  'Good Morning Magnolia' & 'Path of Petals'
card stock:  
  • Thick Whisper White-
  • Seaside Spray-
  • Whisper White-
inks:  White Craft
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Petal Labels Dies, Layering Oval Dies, Embossing Buddy, Shimmer White Embossing Powder, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a fun day!!  I got caught up on most of my book work yesterday morning.  We then picked up my mom & Aunt Virginia & went to New Sharon to watch Brayden's 2 football games. His team did great & they have improved alot over last year.  I worked outside when I got home & then we ran in town & ate supper at the Copper Lantern.  Our niece Maddie Wood & her boyfriend came in to eat too, so they sat with us.  It was so good to get to visit with them & catch up on things.  

This morning I'm headed out the door to work outside some more.  When I get in I'll be a busy bee stamping!!  I have lots of swaps I have to get created & in the mail tomorrow.

I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment