Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

Daisy Lane

Is it too early to be thinking of Fall?  That is my favorite time (season) of the year!!  I just love the colors, along with the smell & feel of the air!!

 So with today's card Fall was on my mind!!  We do have cooler temps in the 70's the first part of this week- so that is good news!
Check out these Fall colors I chose to use- Early Espresso, Crushed Curry & Vanilla!  They were the colors I grabbed this morning when I created this card!  I just love the way this card turned out!  

Check out the NEW Birch Background stamp I used here!  Oh My Gosh!!  It is just fabulous!!!
This fold is just a simple z fold.......but I thought it worked perfectly to do it with this card layout!

stamp set:  'Daisy Lane' & 'Birch' background
card stock:  
  • Early Espresso-
  • Crushed Curry-
  • Very Vanilla-
inks:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry & Garden Green
other:  Medium Daisy Punch, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, RETIRED little circle punch
+++++++++
I am finally home!!  Lynda & I had a delayed flight getting home through Chicago, but thankfully we made it!  I walked in the door about 2:30 yesterday morning!!  Now to play catch up on my piles of many things! 

I had a WONDERFUL time with my Downline that I spent last week with in upper New York!  Lynda & I flew to Syracuse- where my downlines Rory & Dawn picked us up at the airport.  We drove to Watertown (in Northern New York) & spent 4 days at Rory & Dave's home.  They were awesome hostesses & totally spoiled us!  We did a little site seeing almost every day!  Wow- there is just sooo much history & beautiful country up there so see.  I LOVED it!  I had never been to New York before.  We did a boat ride, light house tour, shopping, museums, restaurants, winery's, and the list goes on & on!  We went to a different little bay town each day.  And of course we stamped a little every day too!!  Some of Rory's team were with us each day when they could join us!  Then on Thursday evening, many of Rory's downline came over for supper, some card swapping, stamping & sharing of questions/ answers about SU! things!  I took my NEW Holiday Catalog products with me that I had gotten on our Greece incentive trip & they all got to play & create with some NEW SU! products too! (Which was sooo fun!)

Yesterday I spent my day trying to catch up on things.  I can honestly say that I am beat!!  I need to find a burst of energy so that I can get caught up!  It is just amazing how much happens at home when you are gone & the piles I now have to get done.  After supper last night Deke & I ran my car to town, as I have an oil change/repair appointment for it today.  We stopped by the Seeley's to see the boys, Manda & Steven & then stopped to get an ice cream cone at Walkers' on our way out of town.  And then we watched a good war movie on tv, before getting to bed.  

This morning Deke was up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I got up when he did & created this card!  I'm working on laundry, paying bills, answering emails, etc.....and have to get my July class project boxes all emptied & put supplies put away!  

The Wood family (Nathan, Sarah & kids) have been on vacation in Branson & they return today.  So I don't have any kids today & I don't plan on leaving the house- other than to feed my animals & water my outside plants.  I hope I get a LOT done that is in my piles & I have lots of stamping I need to get done too.   

I am such a home body & this month has been sooo busy & I've been gone alot!!  I have enjoyed my adventures- but I am very happy to be home, sleeping in my own bed & being with Deke, our family & pets again!   

I have a jam packed week- which includes baby piggies too on top of everything else going on!  So what is that old saying- "There is no place like HOME"!

Goota run........I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment