Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!!

Today we celebrate American Independence Day on this Fourth of July!!  

We think of July 4, 1776, as a day that represents the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation.

Here is a quick card I made before I went to bed last night.  It is a stand up z fold card. 
stamp sets:  'Birthday Backgrounds', 'Silhouette Scenes', 'Enjoy Life' & Itty Bitty Birthdays'
card stock:  Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Blueberry Bushel
Stampin' Write Marker:  Blueberry Bushel & Real Red
other:  Blue Berry Bushel ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Wink of Stella
+++++++++
Yesterday I spent my morning catching up on paper work & emails.   I spent my afternoon cooking- potato salad, deviled eggs, cheesy potatoes & chocolate sheet cake.  We went to watch the boys in the kids tractor petal pull last night.  And then all took food & went to Nathan & Sarah's to have supper together & then Steve & Nathan set off fireworks for us.  I took my mom & Aunt Virginia with us.  It was a fun night with family!

This morning we are up early!  I hope to get my swaps figured out & started while Deke does his chores.  We are then headed to town to watch the parade.  We'll eat lunch at the Seeley's home with our family.  Afterwards we'll come home.  As Deke has lots to get done on the farm & I have swaps to make & packing to do!  

Gotta run.......
I hope you all have a SAFE & FUN 4th of July!!
Sending many blessings to each of you!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment