Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

My Cruise Swap- 'Celebrate with Cake'!

This is my cruise swap!!  
I used the NEW stamp called- 'Celebrate with Cake'!
This stamp set is in the Beginners Brochure. 
It is a fun fold card.  
This is how it opens up.
stamp set: 'Celebrate with Cake'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White & Rococco Rose
designer paper:  Woven Threads DSP
ink:  Early Espresso, Rococco Rose
Stampin' Write Markers:  Smoky Slate, Early Espresso
other:  1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Whisper White Twine, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Pinewood Plank Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Yesterday was a great day with family!  We watched the parade & then ate lunch at Manda & Steve's.  I brought Ainslee home with me (so she could nap) & I worked on making my swaps.  When she left I worked outside in the yard.  And then went back to town to watch the fireworks with our family.  Deke worked late on the farm- trying to get everything done.  He has ground lots & lots of feed- trying to get things done.  

As many of you are reading this- Deke will be choring & I'll be packing!  We will soon be on our way. We'll be heading to the airport & on to Rome, where we will be going on a Greece cruise.  While we are there I'll get the NEW Holiday Catalog & learn LOTS of things to share with each of you when I get home!  I hope to see many of you at my classes sometime soon.  I'll be sharing at them & here on my blog too.  

Thanks again for stamping with me & letting me share my love of stamping with each of you!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment