Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Free As A Bird

This 'Free As A Bird' suite in the catalog is just so pretty!!  I loved it the first time I saw it!  It has endless possibilities!!  

Did you notice that I used the Woodland Embossing folder?  I thought it added a little texture & dimension, to go along with the birds.
stamp set:  'Free As A Bird'
card stock:
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:
other:  Die Cutting Machine, Woodland Embossing Folder, Layering Circle Dies, White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++
As you are reading this I'm off to the airport & flying to New York.  My side-line Lynda & my downline Dawn are joining me.  We are going to go stay with my downline Rory.  We met Rory when she lived in Iowa.  We don't get together very often since she moved back to New York.  So we are all looking forward to spending the next few days together.  We'll be stamping too!!  I am so excited to meet Rory's team & spend time with them too!!

So I pray we have a safe trip.  We are flying through Chicago (which I am so dreading). 

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE





No comments:

Post a Comment