Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

More Posies with Washi Tape!

I LOVE this card......
As this DSP is gorgeous!  
This Pressed Petals Washi Tape is so pretty & cool too!  
And these colors are mine!
This flower is from the Pressed Flower Washi Tape.  How did I do it???
  1.  I punched out a 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle punch.
  2.  I adhered 5 petals onto it.
  3.  I put a Perennial Essence Center in the middle of it.
  4.  I tapped my Embossing Buddy on the back side of the flower- so that the Washi Tape wasn't sticky any longer & the petals would then curl a little.
  5.  I added a couple of glue dots & stuck it onto the card. 
stamp set:  'Woven Heirlooms'
card stock:  
  • Rich Razzleberry-
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Very Vanilla-
  • Mossy Meadow-
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  Leaf Punch, Scalloped Lace Trim, Triple Banner Punch, Perennial Essence Center, Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Embossed Buddy, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
It is a fun z fold card. 
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We were outside some in the morning.  When they went home- I walked my 2 1/2 miles & then placed stamp orders.

This morning I'm up early to work on stamp stuff, until the 3 Wood kids get here to spend the day with me.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  Tonight I'll be stamping- I have LOTS I have to get done tonight.  

I hope you have a great Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment