Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

'Rustic Retreat'

Don't forget that today & tomorrow are your last chances to earn Bonus Days Dollars! 

Check out this great guy card!!  This is a card that I made last week when I was in New York.  My downline Rory designed it.  I stamped & assembled it!!  IT was fun going to a stamp class & not having to do all of the work to get ready for it!  

I absolutely love this NEW 'Birch' background stamp!!!  (I used it on my daisy card yesterday!!)  And I then again on this deer card.  The deer comes from the NEW set- 'Rustic Retreat'!
stamp sets:  'Rustic Retreat' & 'Birch' background
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Early Espresso-
  • Very Vanilla-
inks:  Mossy Meadow & Early Espresso
other:  Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo pack, Metallic Pearls (Gold), Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the deer)
++++++++
I was home alone yesterday & got alot done.  (But not near enough.)  I am caught up on laundry, paying bills & emails.  Now to catch up on everything else!
Last night I worked on stampin stuff & Deke worked outside on the farm late.  
This morning we are both up early.  Deke will be home to work on the farm all day.  I'm off to walk & then work on stamping stuff until the kids get here.   I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight when they go home I'll be stamping!
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment