Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Magnolia Lane

This is clean, simple & elegant!!  This DSP is just gorgeous!!  It is definitely a very popular suite with many of my customers!!  And I totally agree with them- it is amazing!

There isn't much stamping on this card, but with this DSP- you don't need much.  

I got a card similar to this one from my dear friend Sandy Carlson & I LOVED it- so this is my take of hers.

NOTE:  I am not sure you can tell by looking at this photo, but I stamped one of the Magnolia flowers in Petal Pink (under the words- Thanks).

stamp set:  'Good Morning Magnolia'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-
  • Petal Pink-
  • Whisper White-
  • Mossy Meadow
designer paper:
  • Magnolia Lane- 
ink:  Black Memento, Petal Pink

other:  Die Cutting Machine, Stitched Nested Labels, Petal Pink 5/8" Organza ribbon, Leaf Punch, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a wonderful day full of stamping!  Ruth & Sandy were awesome hostesses with yummy treats & great help!  And BLESS Heather, who ended up staying late to help us too.  She needs a big shout out & we give her lots of thanks for her extra hands to keep thing moving along, stamping & getting cleaned up & out of there in time.  

Last night I picked up a Casey's Pizza for our supper on my way home.  I only did a few things & finally called it a night.  We went to bed about 9.  We were both just beat!  Deke has been moving pigs & powerwashing the past few days/evenings & this heat has been tough & draining. 

This morning we are looking forward to a little cooler weather.  Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to unload my car full of stamp stuff from yesterday's classes & then work on placing orders- until the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll be a busy bee working on placing order & stamping!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment