Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hello There

WOW- this card is gorgeous!!  It is one that my downline Dawn created for us to all make when we were together in New York last week!

She used the Noble Peacock Specialty DSP, along with the Tasteful Backgrounds Dies & the words are from the 'I Say Hello' stamp set!
It was so much fun for me to get to stamp & not have to create everything, the night we all stamped together.  I just love how this card turned out.

stamp set:  'I Say Hello'
card stock:
  • Blueberry Bushel
  • Whisper White
designer paper:  Pretty Peacock
ink:  Blueberry Bushelother:  Die Cutting Machine, Tasteful Background dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night I worked on stamping stuff!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for the morning.  I'm up early to walk & work on stamping stuff before Masen & Ainslee get here.   I have my yearly allergy appointment in Bloomfield this afternoon, so they'll go with me.  And then tonight we'll be going to Osky to the races to cheer on Nathan!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment