Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

'Vibrant Vases'

This is a pretty card using the 'Vibrant Vases' stamp set & coordinating punch!   I love these flowers!  
    
stamp set:  'Vibrant Vases'
card stock:
  • Flirty Flamingo-
  • Soft Sea Foam-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper: All My Love
ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Soft Sea Foam
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Ruffled Embossing Folder, Subtles Embossing Folder, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Vases Builder Punch, Basic Pearls, White Flax Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids. When they left I made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check, get a few groceries & head home.  I have piles of farm bookwork I need to get caught up on & then I have piles of stamping things (emails, bookwork, baskets of projects), etc......I need to get caught up on on too.

Deke is up early to chore & head to Fairfield for an all day meeting.  I'm up early to work on farm bookwork & then head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be working on catching up again when the kids have gone home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment