Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

'Beauty Abounds'

Wow- I love how this card turned out!  It is clean, simple & cute!  This was another one I created for my 40 card class.  What do you think?  In person I added the Wink of Stella to the butterfly & the flowers & they look so pretty!
stamp set:  'Beauty Abounds'
card stock:
  • Grapefruit Grove- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 1 1/2" strip
  • Whisper White- 3/4" strip- stamp words on & cut to desired length; 1 1/2" strip; 4 x 2"- stamp flowers/leaves onto & color with the Stampin' Blends
designer paper:  Gingham Gala-
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Old Olive, Light Calypso Coral
other:  1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella, Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & a busy night stamping!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  I'm up & headed to town to Manda's, as she has an early meeting.  I'll take the 2 big boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be stamping!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment