Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

'Geared Up'

What a great guy stamp set to make great guy cards with!  This suite is awesome!
This is another one of the cards that everyone made with me the past 2 weekends at my All Occasions Card classes!

stamp set:  'Geared Up'
cardstock:
  • Daffodil Delight-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4, fold in half for card base; 2" strip to stamp words onto & punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch
  • Basic Gray- 5 1/2 x 1/2"; 2" strip; 2 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for greeting inside of card; 3 1/4 x 2"- stamp car onto & color with the Stampin' Blends
designer paper:  Classic Garage DSP- 4x3"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark & Light Daffodil Delight, Light Smoky Slate
other:  Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day- unloading, unpacking, putting away!  And answering emails, etc.

We went to Ron's visitation last night & saw lots of friends we hadn't seen in years!  It was later than I had hoped when we got home & I had lots to get done.  So I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to work on putting more stamp stuff away before I head to town to get Trey.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And tonight I'll be stamping!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment