Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Butterfly Gala combined with Florentine Thinlits Dies

Wow- so what do you think of this card!!  It is bright, cheery & Spring like!!  

This is another one of the cards everyone made at my April monthly classes.  The colors of the cards at each class varied, to coordinate with the Gingham Gala DSP!  I'll get photos taken of the others & share with you sometime soon too.  They are all pretty!

stamp set:  'Butterfly Gala' & 'Florentine Filigree' (for the words)
card stock:
  • Highland Heather-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Gingham Gala DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Highland Heather
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Florentine Thinlits Die, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We were outside for several hours (some in the morning & some in the afternoon).  We are loving the nice weather. Trey, Masen & Ainslee all 3 rode in the tractor with Papa for awhile too.  The 3 big boys were here after school & played outside with us.  Brayden was out with his 4-H pigs & then he got to ride in the tractor with Papa too. 

Last night Deke worked in the field until late again & I burnt the midnight oil stamping.  I'm working on swaps for my team event I'm hosting at On Stage in Minneapolis- that I'm attending this coming weekend. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he'll head to a meeting in Mt. Pleasant.  I'm off to town to take the boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  

Tonight we are suppose to race if they don't get rained out.  Either way- I'll be stamping all night if we don't go or I'll be stamping when I get home from the races.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment