Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Being honored for our Million Dollars Sales Achievement at On Stage!

Image may contain: LeeAnn Greff and Susie Wood, people smiling, people standing 
Here is a great picture of me & my dear demonstrator friend- LeeAnn Greff!
LeeAnn & I met many years ago at Founders & we talk daily.
We share ideas & projects & things back & forth with each other all of the time.
She is a very dear friend & a true blessing in my life!

I am also so happy that my daughter, Amanda got to go with me for the weekends event.
I am so grateful she was there & so happy to spend the time with her.
I am bummed that I didn't get any photo of the 2 of us together.
 
Here we are being honored at our Stampin' Up! celebration together 
at this Minneapolis On Stage.
 Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, night and outdoor
This photo shows all 3 demonstrators that were being honored for our 
Million Dollar Sales Achievement at this On Stage event.

I hit it in November & I am #30!
Dena Rekow hit it in December & she is #31! 
AND
LeeAnn Greff hit it in Feburary & she is #32!
WOW!
Image may contain: Susie Wood, smiling, standing 
What an amazing milestone!
What an amazing company!
And all of this is because of each & every one of 
my friends/customers that have stamped with me for the past 17 1/2 years.

What amazing friends/customers I have that stamp with me 
& let me share my love of stamping with them! 

Thank you to EACH OF YOU 
for being part of my journey!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you have worked very hard for this! I am so glad Linda introduced you to me, you are a wonderful caring person! I have enjoyed all of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, I am glad too that you & Linda stamp with me! I always look forward to seeing you both & sharing! You are a dear friend. I look forward to seeing you both & to share & stamp! Take care. Love & Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete