Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

'Best Catch'

Wow- what a great guy card!  There is alot of fun things going on here!  

It seems that birthday cards, guy cards & sympathy cards are the cards that I hear most of my customers say when we are stamping- that they need!  So I try to do guy cards often!  And with this Best Catch bundle- it has endless possibilities!
Don't you think that the guy standing in the water fishing is just a perfect fit!  

There is alot of Big Shot cutting done here on this card!  


Look at the words!  I stamped them on a strip of Crumb Cake card stock, then cut them out with the smallest stitched rectangle framelit, sponged around it & added a little shorter/wider piece of card stock underneath it.  

What do you think of the fish hanging there.  And the Basket Weave Embossing folder along the edge!  There is LOTS & LOTS of cute things going on here. 

stamp sets:  'Best Catch', 'Peaceful Place' & 'Itty Bitty Birthdays'
card stock:
inks:
other:
I will get this updated the first part of next week!  Just wanted to make sure I had a cute project for you to see today.
++++++++
I do not know if I'll be able to post anything until Monday.  If our hotel has internet & I have the time I will.  If not I'll catch up with you on Monday morning!

We are off to Minneapolis to attend SU! ON Stage this morning!  I'm super excited, as I have a big group from my team attending too!  And I'm super excited that my daughter Amanda is joining me too!  She hasn't attended a SU! event since before she had the twins- so it will be super fun to spend the weekend with her!  Tonight I have a leaders supper/event (and Manda gets to attend with me, as my guest).  And then tomorrow all demonstrators get to attend On Stage.  We get the NEW upcoming Annual Catalog, see demonstrations, have recognition, etc.  Our day will be jam packed full with lots of information & great things for me to come home & share with all of you!  

Minnesota is having lots of snow right now, so I hope & pray, that we have good roads & no problems getting there!  And that we have good traveling on Sunday to come home too. 

Gotta run......I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You did a great job with it. I only wish I had people that would be a recipient of this card. Love it!

    Have fun at On Stage! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Glad you like the card.

      Sorry you couldn't attend ON Stage! Kevin, Shannon the rest of the SU! team put on an amazing event!

      Take care.

      Delete