Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

'Golden Afternoon'

This is a clean & simple sympathy card that everyone made at my All Occasions card classes.  It seems that I often here how many sympathy cards we all need......and I totally get that, as I seem to send alot of them too.

In January I posted a sympathy card that is similar to this one, but it was a fun fold & I used different DSP.  You can see that CARD BY CLICKING HERE! 

I like both of these cards......this one is a little darker since I used the Early Espresso!  I honestly am not sure which one I like better.  I am a fun fold girl....but this clean & simple one is cute too with the Wood Textures DSP!

Where did I get this ribbon?  It is the Burlap Ribbon on pg. 200 in the Annual Catalog.  I cut it to approx 3"- cut in half, tied in a knot & then shredded the ends!

stamp set:  'Golden Afternoon'
card stock: 
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake-3 3/4 x 3/4"- stamp greeting on for the front of the card; 4 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Whisper White-4 x 3 1/4"- stamp tree on this piece; 4 x 5 1/4- for inside of card for greeting
designer paper:  Wood Textures 6x6 DSP- 5 1/4 x 2"
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Burlap ribbon- 4"
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & stamping!  Last night I made a quick trip to the bank to deposit a hog check & right back home to stamp!

This morning I'm up early to work on things before I head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll burn the midnight oil stamping again!  As I have 3 classes this weekend to get ready for, and I'm still working on putting all of the supplies & things away from all of my All Occasions class projects!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment