Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2019

To Have & To Hold

This is an anniversary card that my demonstrator friend Lynda Wilson sent to us last month!  I love the layout & the colors of it.  She used the 'To Have & To Hold' set in the Occasions Catalog (pg. 12) for the words.  I love the font in this stamp set too!

The gorgeous rose DSP is from the Petal Promenade DSP in the Annual Catalog (pg. 190).  It is a photographic floral design.  Isn't it so realistic & pretty!
stamp set:  'To Have & To Hold'
card stock:  
  • Blackberry Bliss-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Petal Promenade-
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Gold Faceted Gems
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We went outside for about 1 hour- but it was awful windy.  Last night we all got to the races & it rained just as they were starting, so they were cancelled.  We ate a quick supper with Manda, Steve & the boys & came home.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping. 

This morning we are up early.  Deke is off to chore & head to Mount Pleasant for a meeting.  I'm up to work on stamping stuff until Masen & Ainslee get here.  I'll just have them today, as Manda is on Spring Break with her boys.  

Tonight I'll be a stamping again!!  And if it dry enough for Deke to be in the field, then he will be pumping. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment