Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

'Geared Up Garage'

Check it out.......I did a motion card here using the 'Geared Up Garage' stamp set.

This is another one of the cards I created for my Spring Fling!  It is a fun fold card!   Check it out when it is opened up!
I also used the Embossing Mat- RETIRING, with the gear framelit to make the embossed image.  Pretty cool huh!
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:

ink:
other:

I like the way it turned out!  I'll share more info on details of this card sometime soon.


++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!  I am so glad that everyone there joined me!!  It was a fun day with friends, stamping & sharing.  I was beat last night when I got home.  I finally called it a night & went to bed about 10. 

This morning I'm off to spend the day in South English again.  I have a few friends coming to stamp today with me, as I'm cleaning up!  I look forward to seeing them & sharing.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment