Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

'Climbing Roses'

Here is a pretty fun fold card that could be for any occasion.  This is one of the cards everyone at my April monthly classes made.  This is also one of the cards that everyone made at my On Stage Stampin' Event that I hosted there too. 

Check out the roses.  They are gorgeous in person......I colored them with my Stampin' Blends & then added Wink of Stella over the top of them.  
It stands up like this!  It is a diagonal easel card. 
This is what it looks like when the card is just opened up.  If you look closely you can the diagonal score mark along the back side of the front of the card.

stamp set:  'Climbing Roses' 'Tea Together', 'Strong & Beautiful'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral-
  • Basic Black-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Tea Room Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Calypso Coral, Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Wink of Stella, Basic Pearls, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Story Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The twins rode the bus here too after school.  I got Brody's hair cut & it turned out cute!  All of them where here for supper too- as there was a parents pre-school meeting that Nathan, Sarah, Manda & Steve attended.  I burnt the midnight oil working on stampin' stuff.  And Deke burnt the midnight oil working in the field. 

Today is pretty much a repeat of yesterday.  This morning I'm off to take the boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.....and stampin' tonight.  And if it doesn't rain Deke will be in the field again. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to attend after OnStage! This card is so adorable as were the rest of your cards. Thank you so much! Have an awesome day-Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn- I am sooo glad that you & so many from LeeAnn's team joined me & my team at my On Stage stamping event too on Saturday night. It was a wonderful weekend, spent with great Stampin' friends from far & near! Keep in touch!! Happy Stamping! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete