Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

I'm sending blessed Easter greetings to all of you today!!!  I hope you have a very special day!

This little bunny is cute!!  She is holding her hands together like she is praying.  I love it!
You can check out a little boy bunny by CLICKING HERE!
 It is a fun fold (center opening) card!
 stamp set:  'Fable Friends'
card stock:  

  • Thick Whisper White- 7 3/4"x 4 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Whisper White-  2" strip- stamp words on & punch out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 7/8 x 3 1/4"- stamp bunny on & color with the Stampin' Blends; 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp greeting on inside of the card
  • Petal Pink-  4 x 1/2"; 4 x 1/2"; 2" strip- punch out 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/2" strip- punch out large star with Twinkle Builder Punch
designer paper:  Twinkle Twinkle DSP- 4 x 2"; 4 x 2"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends-  Light Crumb Cake, Light Petal Pink
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Petal Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon- 3", Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Twinkle Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
I stamped all day/night yesterday!!  I got April monthly class stuff all done & worked on Spring Fling projects!  LOVE playing with new annual catalog things that I got this week.  I'll be sharing several new things at my Spring Fling!

Today we are home......Deke needs a hair cut really bad (so Susie's Hair Hut will be open sometime today).  I will then spend the rest of the day/night stamping!   We will celebrated Easter with our family tomorrow night, so this way they can spend time with their spouses families today.  

Sending lots of love & blessings to each of you!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment