Pages

Monday, April 15, 2019

Paper Trimmer TIPS:

I know that many of you are very disappointed that the Paper Trimmer is retiring.  

Honestly, I too am disappointed, as I LOVE IT & use it all of the time to cut the many cards I cut for all of my classes.
 
Here are some tips I have for you to help your blades & mats last longer, to get the most out of them!
*I cut 2 sheets of card stock at a time.
*Be sure you clean out the mat with the edge of cardstock (so that it doesn't scratch & notch the track).  Do not use something sharp to clean it out.
*You can flip your mat end to end & over from one side to the other.  This way you get 4 ends of it to extend the use. 
*You can also run your scoring blade back & forth in your track to help smooth out the track, after you clean it to remove any card stock fibers from it.


When we were at On Stage they assure us that they were working on a new cutting tool & were going to make it available as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment