Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Circle stamping with 'Vibrant Vases'

These colors & this card makes me think of Spring!  Isn't it a pretty card!  I just love the way it turned out.

I used my Stamparatus & the 'Vibrant Vases' stamp set to make the flower wreath.

CLICK HERE to see my tutorial on how to do Circle Stamping with your Stamparatus!

I stamped the flowers and then I didn't reink them before I stamped them again.  I call this shadow stamping.  With stamping it this way I could have both light & dark shades of flowers with just one ink pad. 

If you are signed up to attend my Spring Fling next weekend- you'll be making a version of this card in different colors.  
stamp sets:  'Vibrant Vases'
card stock:
  • Daffodil Delight-
  • Granny Apple Green-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Gingham Gala DSP
ink:  Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
other:  Granny Apple Green ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stamparatus, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
I will be stamping all day today!  I have a couple friends coming to stamp with me this morning & then I'll be working on Spring Fling projects the rest of the day/night.  So I pray that I have good mojo.  I got my box of new products from the upcoming Annual catalog that we could pre-order as a demonstrator that attended On Stage!  I can't wait to play with the New In Colors & other things too! 

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment