Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

'Birthday Statements'

You all know that I love black& white cards.  On this one I added some gold!!  It is clean, simple & cute!  I love the way it turned out.  It was hard to photograph & I think it is actually prettier in person. 

This stamp set- 'Birthday Statements'- in the Occasions Catalog- pg. 19.  It is one of the many items that is not carrying over into the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  This would be really cute all colored in with my Stampin' Blends.....but I didn't want to take that much time in creating it.  So I went simple & elegant instead.  

This stripped gold/black DSP is from the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP in the Annual Catalog on pg. 188.  It is also on the retiring list & is available while supplies last only or until June 3rd, 2019.
I even decorated the inside of the card too by adding a couple balloons & strings too!
I think that this card could be for many different occasions.  How about birthday, graduation, anniversary, retirement, etc.

This card is one of the many, that everyone attending my Annual Spring Fling this coming Saturday will be making.  

stamp set:  'Birthday Statements' (Retiring)
card stock:
  • Basic Black-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:   Broadway Bound Specialty DSP (Retiring)
ink:  Black Mementoother:  Gold Faceted Gem, Black Twine (Retiring), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
Yesterday I literally stamped all day/night- other than cooking lunch & supper for Deke & giving him a hair cut last night.

Today the kids are on Spring Break- so I will be home along & literally stamping all day/night again.  We were suppose to have our Easter tonight, but Brayden now has baseball practice-so hopefully we can find a night yet this week to all get together.

Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment