Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Needle & Thread

I love how this card turned out!!  It is a totally Susie style card.

Check out the gorgeous stitching on the top of this card.  It was made using the Needlepoint Elements Framelits!  And do you see the stitching around the Pretty Label Punch?  That is done with a framelit too & then you just use the Pretty Label Punch to punch it out.  Super cool!  Super cute!

This was one of the cards that everyone who joined me for 3 of my monthly stampin' classes this past weekend got to make!  My class theme this month was Spring!  This is definitely a Spring looking card.  

This Needlepoint Nook Suite is pretty cool!  Be sure you check it out in the Occasions Catalog on pages 38 & 39.

This card reminds me of my Grandma Cox.  She did lots of embroidery & liked this Poppy Parade color too.  

I can honestly say that this DSP wasn't a top choice for me......but when I added it to this card & chose these colors with it- I just really liked it!  One of the neat things about this DSP pack is that one side is prints & the other side is a solid color with some type of continuous patterns in it, so it isn't near as busy looking as the print sides are. 

stamp set:  'Needle & Thread'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-
  • Sahara Sand-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Needlepoint Nook DSP
ink:  Poppy Parade
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Needlepoint Elements Framelits, Leaf Punch, Pretty Label Punch, White Flax Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  When they left last night I made supper on the grill & took it out to Deke in the field.....so I rode one round (about 45 mins) with him the tractor.  I then burnt the midnight oil working on placing orders & catching up on stamping stuff.  And Deke ended up working in the field until after midnight too. 

This morning I'm up & headed to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is up early to chore & he hopes to get lots of hours today in the field.  I'll be burning the midnight oil again tonight working on stamping stuff.......as I have LOTS to get done for this weekends On Stage event in Minneapolis.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment